
We are so excited to join Mrs M in the 2M Learning Neighbourhood.
A few of us have older brothers or sisters who have been a Gem. We have heard lots from them and Mrs M about how we will be blogging about our learning and connecting with classes around the world.
We are very excited to be continuing the conversation and following in the footsteps of four previous classes of Gems by sharing our learning on this class blog, our Writing blog, our Reading blog and hopefully by the end of the term, our own blogfolios like previous Gems.
We are proud to be the 2011 Gems.
Please come back and visit our blog often.
We want you to be part of the CONVERSATION!
Please come back and visit our blog often.
We want you to be part of the CONVERSATION!

6 comments:
Hi mrs M did you find gliter thing!. Isin't exsiting to be 2M gem.i have wanted to be in 2M in since i was in Prep.I have visited the 1M little gems blog and thort that it was a good blog
Hi Thomas,
I did find an alternative glitter graphic. Lara has used graphics from this site too. She would be the perfect expert to help you if you're interested in using graphics in a post.
I'm so glad your dream to become a 'Gem' had been realized. It's wonderful to have you as part of the 2011 Gems family. I love coming to school each day and working with 'Gems' both new and old. Like you, I think being a 'Gem' is exciting. I can't wait to see where our learning takes us this year!
Mrs M
Hi 2M GEMS,
I'm blogging with my son Tom W. This is the first time I've ever been on a blog and am very impressed with how smart you all are.
I think it is fantastic that you all get to learn really cool stuff like new technology.
I like new things, but I like older things better. Has Tom told you that we have really old cars from the 1920's and 1930's?
Keep Blogging.....Rob W.
hi mrs M
i got my own glitter graphic!
Hi Mrs M
I love that glitter graphic
and I will try and put one on
my Blog too. I aiso like what we said.
Hi Mrs m I learned alot what you did in your classroom on the first day of the school year.
Post a Comment