HAPPY BIRTHDAY MRS M! We hope you had a great day!
Friday, May 28, 2010
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MRS M
Today was Mrs M's birthday and Sam's Mum helped us give Mrs M the best birthday present ever - a Storybird!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2M's Blog of all that's happening in our classroom. This blog was started by the Gems of 2008. We, the 2011 Gems are proud to continue on the conversation. You can read, watch and listen as we share our learning journey - a journey where we 'learn to blog' and 'blog to learn'. Please visit regularly to see what's new and join in the conversation - we'd love for you to be part of our learning.
14 comments:
Hi what did you do on your birthday what was your cake like.
Thanks Gems for your enthusiasm and willingness to teach me new things, you make learning fun!
Hi, I'm Aiden, Brianna's cousin. Just saw the blog and I think it's great. Just wanted to say Hi :D to all the 2m gems. Brianna and Aunty Kris are visiting.
Wow. You're so lucky to have a teacher in your classroom that is so friendly. Did she have a great birthday? I hope she did.
Hi Mrs Tate
Thank you for the storybird you did. Mrs M really liked the bit when you said without Mrs M blogs and twitter would still be in the litter.
hi mrs m i hop you had a good birthday.
hi mrs M i hope you had a good day
@ your birthday party.
nice stry bird mum
Hi mrs m i hope you had a good Birthday from Liam.
Hi mrs m i hope you had a good Birthday from Liam.
Hi!Mrs Tate I liked it when you said without Mrs M's blogs and Twitter would still be in the litter.
Hi Ihope you had a grat day
I wish you a BON VOYAGE MRS. M for your forthcoming trip to America.
I enjoyed whatching your Storybird. can't wait to make my own.
Alexandra
Post a Comment