Wednesday, April 14, 2010

OUR NEW FURNITURE

We certainly got a big surprise when we entered our classroom this morning.
We have some new furniture!!
We were excited for 2R last term when their new furniture arrived and never expected that we would get new furniture too. It was even a surprise for Mrs M!

We LOVE our new tables because we can arrange them in so many different ways.
It's going to be even more fun now in our Learning Neighbourhood.

26 comments:

Ebonygem said...

Hey Mrs.M I really really like our new tables. What do you think of them?

purpleunicorn said...

Hello Mrs. M, this is Purpleunicorn from Ms. Lofton's class in the USA. Your new tables are very cool! I like the colors. What is Australia like? Where I live, Agoura Hills California, it is pretty much always warm and sunny. Also, the beach is not very far. What is your school like? Visit our blog. www.loftonclass.edublogs.org.
Sincerely,
Purpleunicorn

Laragem said...

Hi Mrs M when I looked in the classroom I was amazed by the colour of the tables, they were brilliant.

Briannagem said...

Hi Mrs.M I think our new tables are great. I like how we can move our new tables around and I like the different colours.
bye.

Mrs M said...

Ebony, I think the tables are fabulous!
I like how they give us greater flexibility in our learning space. We're going to have fun, I think, coming up with creative ways to arrange them.

Mrs M

Helen (Laura Gems Mum) said...

Hello Gems - I really like your new furniture. I hope you will post some more photos of all the great ways you are going to arrange it.

Jo and Sam T's mum said...

Wow gems you impressed me yesterday with your behaviour and the clever questions and answers you gave whilst skyping

Laura's blogfolio said...

Hi 2m
I love our new furniture.

Jane (Ruthie's mum) said...

Hello Gems !
I peeped through the window this morning and finally got to see your new tables. They are very cool! It made me wish I could sit at them with you as they are much more exciting than my desk at work. You're very lucky!

Hemant's Blogfolio said...

hi Mrs m i like our new coloured tables, it looks great.

Petra said...

Hi all,
the new tables look cool! I bet you are having a lot of fun making different shapes out of them.

TruthWillOut said...

Hello, My name is Stephanie and I am from the state of Oklahoma, in the USA. I go to school at The University of Central Oklahoma.WWW.uco.edu
I am studying to be a special education teacher. One of the things my class is doing this year is writing to people around the world.
I like your new tables. Have you moved them around a lot? I have never seen any tables that are shaped the way these are. I also like the text reader on your page. That is cool. Have a nice day.

Camila Sousa said...

Congrats on the new furniture! Very Cute!

Mrs. M, I have linked to your blog as one worthy of following, check it out at: http://www.2teachis2touchlives4ever.blogspot.com

Sincerely,
Camila Sousa

britney said...

I think your tables are really awsome.They look good inside your class room.

britney said...

Your tables are really flash.
They look goood inside your class room.

Anonymous said...

Hi 2m gems I like the new desks and chairs, my favourite are the blue ones, but they area all really nice. Liamgem

Mrs. Cassidy's Class said...

We really admire your tables. We wish we had those tables in our classroom.

Anonymous said...

Hi
I like are new furniture.




From KeelyGem

Sam's Blog said...

hi 2m our desk look good

Jackgem said...

I liked the shape of the new tables in our room.They are higher then our old tables.They are shaped differently then our old tables.

Anonymous said...

Dear 2mgems
I like your blog because of the colours from Maddy 2r.

Anonymous said...

hi!gems I LOVE our new furniture I think it looks awesome.

ruthiegem said...

Hello mrs m I love our new tables. When I walked into the classroom on friday I was amazed to see our tables so colourful.

Stella's Blogfolio said...

hi Mrs M and the GRUBLITS love the tables.Thay look like catpils.I really really love the tables.your table are very cool!I like the colors.very cool! I got to go
bye from stella

ps see you tomoro bye

Luke's Blogfolio said...

Hi Mrs M,


I like owr new stuff

thomasgem said...

Hi! gems I really like our new desks because thy are all different colours.