Thursday, January 28, 2010

I LOVE SCHOOL

zwani.com myspace graphic comments

I was so excited this morning that I wanted to go to school at 6:00am!
I LOVE being in 2M and I LOVE learning.

Today during SQUIRT time, I read 'Pigs Make Me Sneeze!'
Mrs Knee and the Kinderkids gave 'Pigs Make Me Sneeze to Mrs M and last year's Gems.

It is a great book. It is by the same author as 'Don't Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus'.
If you look carefully, you can see the pigeon on the last page.

I'm glad Mrs Knee and the Kinderkids gave it too us.


by Stella

15 comments:

Jo and Sam T's mum said...

Hi 2Mgems I am very excited to follow on your blog what you are learning in the classroom this year. Can you teach me how to twitter?

2R Shining Stars said...

Thank you 2M Gems for leaving a comment on our blog. We played pass the pulse again today and we have a new record, it is 6 seconds!

2R Shining Stars

Anonymous said...

Hey 2M, I love your blog...Keep up the great work.

Hope you guys have a great 2010!

From Holly (Stella's Sister)

Jo and Sam T's mum said...

Hi Gems,
It was fun tweeting with you earlier, thanks for being such great teachers and introducing me to the world of twittering.

LauraGem said...

Hi 2Mgems I am very excited to leave my first comment!

Mrs M said...

Hi Laura,

It's certainly a momentous occasion. Well done!

LukeGem said...

Hi 2Mgems, I like leaving a comment.I have a gmail account.

Anonymous said...

Hi 2mgems
Its Brianna gem and Im leaving my first comments . See you all at school

THE SMARTIES said...

Hello Gems

We're a grade 2 class with a blog too! We live near Perth, in Western Australia. We hope you have a great year. We look forward to reading your blog!

Love from The Smarties

Ebonygem said...

Hi mrsM I'm getting used too skyping now see you at school

Anonymous said...

HI 2M Gems.....love the blog, look forward to more news. Keep up the good work.

Linda Stella MUM

Anonymous said...

hi Mrs M
don't forget to bring
the Iteddy
tommorow
love stellagem

Mrs M said...

Thanks for reminding me, Stella. I've put iTeddy in the car :)

Unknown said...

Wow Stella, that's so good, looks like you love writing poems. Lots of love Savannah your cousin from Tasmania xxoo

Anonymous said...

I like your class blog it is wonderful