Wednesday, November 4, 2009

WHERE'S MRS KNEE'S DAUGHTER COMING FROM?

To answer that question, just look at the Google Map Bertie made.


View Dr Fusaro's Trip in a larger map

She's had to fly across America and then the long flight across the Pacific Ocean. Mrs M told us the flight from Los Angeles takes nearly 14 hours.
That's a long time on a plane!

Have you had a long flight in a plane? Where were you flying to?
Was it hard to sleep?
What did you do to make the time pass quickly?

5 comments:

Mrs. Cassidy's Class said...

We think you are lucky to hasve Mr. Knee's daughter come to see you. Kayla in our class has been on a long plane ride and she coloured and played with toys while she was on the plane. We wonder if Abi did that, too?

kavidu said...

I think that your map is fantastic!. Can help me to make a map.

Abby Fusaro said...

Mrs. Knee's daughter here. I watched 3 movies (I had a choice of many on my personal seatback screen--Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, Up, & The Time Traveler's Wife) and slept the rest of the 14 hour flight across the Pacific.

jjjjjjjjjjjonathangem said...

It was great when Abby came as she answered all the questions we asked. My longest flight was to Fiji, I think I slept on the plane.

Custom Essays said...

Hi,
Nice work, map is really cool.