Mrs. M left Brisbane on Monday 22nd of June. Her first stop was in Auckland, New Zealand. Today she will be visiting some of the local schools to observe their work and learning. While she is away, our teacher will be Mrs R who is teaching us to become real "artists".
View Larger Map
View Larger Map
We hope she has a great time and brings back some wonderful ideas for the classroom.
PS: The 2m gems miss her already!

9 comments:
and I miss you too, Gems. Auckland is a pretty city but it's very COLD! I visited 3 schools today. At the last school, some Year 7 & 8 (the same as our Year 6 & 7) students run their own tv station 3 times a week. You can watch some of their episodes here - http://www.marinav.school.nz/Site/MVTV.ashx Really amazing kids. Tomorrow I get to visit Mt Eden, a volcano, on my way to the airport. When I tweet or comment again, I'll be in San Francisco.
Hope you're looking after Mrs R and having lots of fun. Mrs M
I hope you have a great time Mrs M. I will miss you very much.
Hi Mrs M hope you had a great time at USA with Mrs cassidy and Mrs knee.
Hi Mrs M hope you had a great time
in U.S.A with Mrs. Cassidy & Mrs. knee.
I spotted Mrs. M in Washington D.C., USA. You are very lucky to have her as a teacher. I hope she come home soon!
I hope you had a graet trip Mrs M. I had an awsome holiday.I had a sleepover at my friends house. And I had a play with Baylee and Georgia D, it was great. I have mised you.
Love Georgia T
Mrs M, i like the teddy bear that you got. It is very cute!
It is very interesting that the students run their own TV station.
I liked going to Tangalooma. My favourite part was looking at the aquarium.
Post a Comment