Sunday, May 10, 2009

With Love...

We were very busy this week creating Mother's Day wordles for our Mums.
We thought we'd include the wordles in a slideshow for all Mums to enjoy.
Happy Mother's Day! 

With Love...on Mother's Day on PhotoPeach

22 comments:

connor said...

My mum liked my card and my wordle. She really liked the wordle slide show.

Georgia T said...

My mum loved my card very much and liked the slide show

Charles said...

Hi ms marinan its Charles I remember wen I did my wordle it was fun.

Jonathan said...

To the gems.
I had a lot of fun in New Zealand. The weather is cold, It gets to 3 degrees at night. I touched the snow yesterday, it felt cold and wet, and I taste the snow. It taste like water. In our hotel we have a hot pool in our room. I will talk to you again soon Jonathan

.Jonathan said...

My mum liked the the mother days cards. She thinks it is great. My Naanna likes it to

Holly said...

My mum had the best Mother's Day ever. She loved my wordle poster, and the mass on Saturday where my sister (in 1G) sang a special song with all her friends.

Flynn said...

My mum liked my wordle. She
has hung it on the door!

jack r-e said...

My mum loved the slide show me and my dad made brek fast for my mum on mothers day.

Will said...

My mum liked my wordle she got for Mothers day.
Will

Georgia D said...

Me and my mum really loved looking at the wordle on Mother's Day. She liked her present and card and she got to have a cup of tea in bed and a lie in to read a book. When my Mum was in the bed, I did a show for her and she loved it so much she was laughing her head off!

Courtney's blog folio said...

My mum had a great mothers day and loved all the things i gave her and she had breakfast in bed.

Melissa said...

Wow thise wordles look great 2M! Our class made wordles for our mums to and put them I.O.U cards.
Could you please vist my blog.
Thanks

Melissa 4/5D

Anonymous said...

I gave Mum her wordle with some flowers in the morning when she woke up. She loved the wordle I made.

Courtney's blog folio said...

I showed my mum Tutpup and we played games and had lots of fun.

Trent's Blog said...

My Mum loved my card she used it for a placement on Mothers Day

Trent's Blog said...

My Mum loved he Card she used it as a placemate on mothers day.

Baylee said...

My mum loves the placemat I made her. We use it every night.

Baylee

Anonymous said...

To 2M,my (MuM) really liked my card
that I gave my mum.Tabitha

Flynn's Blogfolio said...

wordle are fun!

Harrison 2M said...

I really liked when we did the wordle it, wish we coulddo it again

Anonymous said...

HI 2M
I really think the post you did on MOTHERS DAY is GREAT,EXELLENT AND WONDERFUL.Keep up the GREAT work.
SOPHIE 4/5R

Holly said...

It was really fun making wordles. I really wish there were more.