View Bendigo VIC in a larger map
We learnt that they don't have a river or beaches. We told them about the view of the bay and islands from our classroom. We have lots of water, especially when it floods but in Bendigo it hardly ever rains. They have been in drought for a long time.
Their school is slightly bigger than ours but they have the same number of children in their class as we do. They go home at 3:30 and we go home at 3 o'clock. It is a very long day for them!
Some of the kids live on farms and some of them live in homes like ours. We discovered that we enjoy the same sports and learning about the same things but there's so much more we'd like to know so we are going to become email buddies.
We learnt that they don't have a river or beaches. We told them about the view of the bay and islands from our classroom. We have lots of water, especially when it floods but in Bendigo it hardly ever rains. They have been in drought for a long time.
Their school is slightly bigger than ours but they have the same number of children in their class as we do. They go home at 3:30 and we go home at 3 o'clock. It is a very long day for them!Some of the kids live on farms and some of them live in homes like ours. We discovered that we enjoy the same sports and learning about the same things but there's so much more we'd like to know so we are going to become email buddies.
We can't wait to connect with Mrs W and her class again!

9 comments:
Hi it was fun skyping from Baylee
I liked their classroom. I had fun skyping.
I liked skyping with bendigo.
I liked listening to what thay was saying.
The class in Bendigo had 5 more people in their school - so they have more students than us. Bendigo is a long long way away.
I liked skyping with the kids in bendigo. It was fun.
That time was very fun!
It was the first time Mrs W's class had skyped. It was fun skyping another class in Australia.
i really like your blog
Emmanuel
I like the map.
I was plaing whit it.
Post a Comment