Today we participated in Under 8's week at SJV. Mrs M, one of our Prep teachers helped organise all the activities for the morning. All classes from Prep to Year 2 joined in the fun games and activities. Each group had children from Prep, Year 1 and Year 2.
Some parents helped the teachers run the activities, while other parents helped a group work their way around the rotational activities. We had 10 minutes at each activity. There were painting activities, craft activities, dress-ups, outside play activities, a fishing game and lots more. We were lucky to have the fire brigade and police who let us look in their fire truck and police vehicle.
Each child received a large paper bag to collect all their craft in, which they could take home with them. At 11am when all the activities had finished, we participated in the National Simultaneous Storytelling of "Pete the Sheep". We have made a picture trail to show you how much fun we all had together at Under 8's Day.



17 comments:
I like the under 5 day, It was cool. I liked the marble painting the best
My favrite part at under 8s day was when we made a sparkally fish and spray pant.
Love Georgia T
I liked watching the slide show. It was fun.
HI MRS M I LIKE IT WHEN IT WAS UNDER EIGHTS DAY BECAUSE IT WAS YOUR BIRTHDAY. HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR THE 28TH OF MAY.from trent
I had a great time at under 8s day. I was in a group with my mum. It was lots of fun.
Good Morning 2m Gems! Jack and Courtney, you both did an excellent job in putting together this post. Thanks for teaching me how to "hyper link". It was a shame that I couldn't stay to see how to put together the picture trail. See you all next Wednesday! Mrs D
In wish there were more days that we did the under 8's so we could have had even more fun!
The picture trail looksvery excitingwith the fireworks
My favourite activity at under 8's day was the fishing because i caught 45 fish and that was the record. I liked the picture trail that Courtney and Jack D made.
My Mum came to help the people in my group for under 8's day. My favourite activity was the rainbow fish colouring in and the catching fish game. It was a fun morning.
I liked the picture tail that you made. it was cool.
It was good that mum was in my group and it was fun.
I like the picture trail of the photo's.
I love the picture trail. how do you get it on my blog. It is cool. From Georgia T
hi 2m like you'r sjv celebrates under 8's week fromjoel
Hi 2M! I really enjoyed using the pictures from our Tangalooma trip to make a picture trail on my blog!
I love the picture trail.
Post a Comment