
Tomorrow is Valentines Day.
Every day and especially on Valentine's Day, we remember those who love us and the people that we love.
So to all the special people in our lives - our family and friends - who love and care for us
here's our special Valentine's Day voki for you.
Get a Voki now!
here's our special Valentine's Day voki for you.
Get a Voki now!

43 comments:
Hi Mrs Marrinan I wood Like to shae a werd Happy Valentines day.
Happy Valentines Day mrs Marrinan.
Thank you Jack. Hope you're having a great Valentine's Day with your family.
hope everybody is having a happy valentine's day
Happy Valentine's Day to all the 2M gems.
Thank you for the lovely Valentine's message on the 2M Gems blog. Last night Georgia designed a Voki and I learnt how to post it on her blog by watching a YouTube tutorial video! We are working together to really get "into" blogging.
Hi Mrs Marrinan,
Happy Valentines day !
I had a great day with my family
Kavidu.
@GeorgiaD's Mum - sounds like you, along with Georgia, are a 'voki' expert now. Might have to give you a call when the 'voki' workshops start. Can you share the link to the youtube tutorial? That will be very handy for when the other children create their vokis. Excited to see you joining in the conversation!
Riley, Harrison and Kavidu - I'm so pleased to see you joining in the 'conversation' on the blog. What a great Valentines Day present that is!
Happy Valentines Day Mrs. M
Manav
Thank you Manav. I hope you had a great weekend with your family.
Hi Mrs M, I hope you had a nice valentine's day. My mum and I like the voki!
i got a rose from my brother happy valentines day mrs marrinan. love cordelia.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssGHaNX3O4g
Mrs M, this was the site that I watched to learn how to post a voki. Would be happy to help in the classroom anytime you need it.
Hi 2M I loved the valentine,s
day voki.My family loved their
Valentine,s day.
hi mrs.m,
I liked looking at our 2mgems valentines day bear. I want to learn how to do a voki. mummy willtry and teach me how to.
I have just finished my homework
I love Valentines day voki , because I like it when it talk, cause it about valentines day
hi guys the voki was great.
it didn't sound like aur voices.
from flynnee
Happy Valentines day to you to!
I hope you all had a great day on valentines day and I also like your voki. Hope you are having a great start to the year.
Melissa 4/5J
I can not wait until I get my own blog by (bertie)
how long have you had your blog? by (bertie)
how long have you had your blog? by (bertie)
Was it 45j that you seid wuld help us to make our Blog
I think it was nice to put valentimes day things
From Theo chorlton park primary school
I like your blog I like 0 The hearo BY Sara chorlton park primary school
I like your blog by grace .
ch pime school
My Mum loved my valentines day card I made her
I liked the valentine's voki.
I love you Mrs M . You are a good teacher.
I like the Voki and everyone talking. I love when it said i love you on its heart symbol
Valentines day was good.
I recon blogs are great love the design and creative ideas. My class has just started a blog the website is at the end of this. Once again great site. From: a person named Brittany in a grade 7 class in Australia
http://claire7s.edublogs.com
heyy
i recon that ur blog is soo koolies.i hope that our yr 7 class can make 1 just as good
were just making a bloge rite now in austrailia and were starting bi commenting on other ppls blogs and soo far urs is the best iv seen it is soo impressive that kids in yr 2 have this awsome blog
luv kaylah in austrailia xoxoxo
Hi, Your blog is really good I love the colours and sounds
From someone in Australia called ally
(p.s. you seem to be having a great year)
https://claire7s.edublogs.org
hey thanks valentines day has already been but i still really love and appreciate your message
hi guys
even though valentines day was over a month ago that valentines thing is still totally awesome
your blog page rocks
thank you
Hey thanks. I really appreciate.
valentines has already been thanks anyway. I really liked the video
http://claire7S.edublogs
hi mrs marrinan I like computers because they help me learn
Happy Easter!
Happy easter to 2Mgem, I hope you have a good holiday Mrs Marrinan
I like your valentine voki 2M Gems. It looks really cute.
Post a Comment