Welcome back to all of our readers.We can't believe that we have reached the last term of the year. It's only a short 9 week term but there's lots happening.
This term we are exploring the concept of change through an investigation into plants.
WE are also excited about being part of VOICES OF THE WORLD again and can't wait to start on our first task.
We will also be continuing with our ROOM WITH A VIEW project. You can watch how our view changes with the seaons on our 2M GEMS and FRIENDS WIKI. You'll also see how the view of our project buddies changes too.

Later in the term we have our whole school Drama presentation - An Evening With Roald Dahl, then swimming and before we know it, it will be the end of the year.
We are really excited about our learning this term, about the conversations we will have and the connections we will continue to make.
Come back to see what we're doing and PLEASE leave a comment because your comments help us LEARN!

5 comments:
I like yor video
I like yo brog but I like the hes vin (head thing)
Hi Mrs M, I can`t wait till the drama show till tomorrow night. I am getting a bit excited and a bit nervous too! I love acting out Roald Dahl stories and the other shows are great too. What do like best about it?
I like that picshr it is cool and I like the hads
Hello Mrs M
I liked 0 the Hero because it was fun and it was fun
Harry Gem
Post a Comment