We want to share with you two of our latest 'favourite' websites - Spelling City and TutPup.Both of these websites will help you develop speed and accuracy as you learn your spelling words through fun games.
TutPup is 'extra' great because you get to compete against another person from somewhere else around the world, not only with spelling but with your number facts as well.
We love playing on the websites at school and home. We hope you do too.


23 comments:
Guess what Mrs M.I just went to Spelling city.I played Hang mouse,Cross word. My words were At, Happy,Joey, piper and i think there was one more. I thort it was the best site ever!!!!
Hi Mrs M
I have signed up on Tutpup and my name is Brown Snake 150. So far i have played against people from China Belgium and Germany and won a Beginner's Luck award. It's great fun.
those websites are great mrs M
Hi mrs M I realy like Tutpup and it was my favorit> I went on win wall and I beet all four peepel.
Hi Mrs M, spelling city was excellent but I haven`t done tutpup yet.I like unscramble a sentence and hangmouse.What is your favourite tutpup or spelling city?
Hi Mrs m, i have been on both and i think there good.
claire.
Hi Mrs M, I really like doing the tutpup maths games, but sometime I frustrated at the bigger kids who must be playing the games for our grade.
Hi Mrs M I like Tutpup too it is fun. I like spelling City too.
Hi Mrs M I have been on bowth and tutput relly cool on tutput some times I win. it is gate fun. from Emily.
i really like the challenges you can have with other kids all over the world in tutpup
I have a challenge for you. cam you get 15 'ook' worde be next weekenk.I start with book.by johanna
Hi Mrs M, I think tut pup is toooooo hard for me. because there are to many math stath. I am not good at math so..............
Hi Mrs M I have been on spelling City and it is cool so is tutpup they ar cool sites I wish I cood get them on my blog. from Emily :}
Dear 2m gems I have made a account on tutput and I like it.I have even showed a girl in my class and she likes it to.How many people in your class have a login?I am loving my new school and we have some new girls called maggie matheson mia broedelet and kelly matheson but maggie and kelly arnt sister they are cousins.most of the teachers are striked.These are the ones that are striked mrs craig mrs wiseman mrs holzberger and my favirite teacher is mrs christoe she is our art theacher for this year but early in the year we had mrs lynch and she was pretty nice.The princable is mrs haynes and I like her to.Lovely performance on wendsday you were alsome and alsome costumes.love from courtney and in 2D at morton bay girls collage bye
Hello Mrs M
I've been on tutpup but not on spelling city.
Hi Mrs. M
WOW
I love your blog it is so cool!!!!
Isabel 45r
Hi Mrs M
I liked going to the dentist.
It was fun.
Harry
hi Mrs M
I liked doing the shapes. I thought it was fun.
from Harry
My dad and I just looked at Spelling City. we liked the games. we played word search and alphabet order. I got all the answers right. I loved playing the games.
Hi, mrs M!
i'm going to tell you a joke.
how do all the hairdressers know the taxi drivers? because they know all the short cuts.
what do cows eat for breakfast? mooslie.
I liked playing the TutPup maths games on the TutPup program. I raced to do my adding before the other player. It was very exciting.
hi Mrs M
i liked skyping the teachers in america it was fun
from Harry
Hi Mrs M
I like doing sums in Class.
FROM HARRY
Post a Comment