Sunday, September 21, 2008

VOTW IS BACK!

Exciting news 2M!

Mrs Tonner emailed me this morning to let me know that VOICES OF THE WORLD is starting up again.

We learnt so much by being part of this project last time. We were connected to new Web2 tools that more importantly connected us to classrooms around the world.

What are your thoughts about being involved with this project again?
Are we in?
Mrs M
(hope you've all had a great start to your holidays - isn't it perfect holiday weather?)

9 comments:

OJ IS A CHICKEN said...

Wow!!! I love voices of the world. We might even do something fun with Mrs Tonner. I am glad that voices of the world is back.from olivia

Mrs M said...

Glad to see you as excited as I am, Olivia. We might do something with Mrs Tonner, who knows? She's very good at connecting people through really exciting tasks.
What is it that you loved about being part of VOTW last time?
What are you hoping to learn and do this time?
I know Mrs Tonner would love any ideas!

OJ IS A CHICKEN said...

Well its just a very fun site where we get help mrs tonner and do some fun tasks for her.I really want to learn all sorts of suff.

Paddy's Folio said...

Wow!!, gant wate to we start doing voices of the world agian.I wonder what our first tart is?

Mrs M said...

Mrs Tonner's working on tasks now, Paddy.
I don't imagine it will be easy deciding. Those of us who have been part of VOTW before might want different tasks to last year but there are many new schools this year, so we might have some tasks that are similar to last time.
We'll just have to be patient. I'll let everyone know via the blog when I hear from Mrs Tonner again.
Hope you're having a great holiday.

Anonymous said...

Hi mrs m. It`s really exciting news about voices of the world is coming back again. I really loved the days of the week song it was really fun. What did you like best?

Anonymous said...

I love VOTW it is so fun gathering with other poeple.=]

OJ IS A CHICKEN said...

I have been loking at all the comments they have left they where verey itresting.

Anonymous said...

NOW THATS EXCITING NEWS MRS M!!!!!!



from tamekah