Here are our beautiful eggs that we designed on GlassGiant.
There were so many options, we don't think too many of them are the same.
What do you think?
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2M's Blog of all that's happening in our classroom. This blog was started by the Gems of 2008. We, the 2011 Gems are proud to continue on the conversation. You can read, watch and listen as we share our learning journey - a journey where we 'learn to blog' and 'blog to learn'. Please visit regularly to see what's new and join in the conversation - we'd love for you to be part of our learning.
10 comments:
Hello Mrs M, I looked at the slide show of the easter eggs. I think they look great. I cannot until easter!
Those are pretty eggs,I like Callum's eggs, my eggs have green on them
it is nearly Easter and i like everyones Easter eggs have a great Easter love TALIA
We like your eggs, 2MGems. We think you are very clever to make them.
hi 2m i like your bolg. my eggs wre at the top of the slide show.
I Like the eggsthat are on your blog
cool mrs m hello 2m harry in 2bp
I like your easter eggs; they are cool. I like everyone's eggs. Brooke
Hello Mrs M
I like the eggs that we made and I saw mine, it was great.
Happy Easter from Tamekah.
Hi 2M,
I liked everyone's Easter eggs. I just wish we could eat them. I love chocolate.
Post a Comment