Thursday, March 20, 2008

EASTER GREETINGS

HAPPY EASTER
from Mrs M and the 2M GEMS
to ALL our families and blogging friends


Easter Glitter Graphics

5 comments:

Callum said...

Hi mrs M I can't wate till the 23 it will be so so fun at the 23 ohh cote too go Happy easter Mrs M.

Jo and Sam T's mum said...

Hi 2m gems. Last week when I was in class Mrs M gave me some homework and guess what I have done it. Have a look at Johanna's blog and there is a link to my new blog'Jo's mum's". I hope some of you leave some comments.

Anonymous said...

Mrs M mum blog rocks

Anonymous said...

Hi Mrs M did you have a GREAT!! EASTER!!? I hope you did.I went to the farm for easter.

Anonymous said...

I like the easter bunnies and they love eating carrots. It has been fun over Easter and the chocolates are yummy.